We invite you to join us in learning and conversation.
As a community, we gather for study, companionship, and conversation. In the past year, we’ve gathered at church in the following ways:
- Tuesday Morning Bible Study: One of the main events at Covenant is our Tuesday morning Bible study. Each Tuesday at 10 am, we gather in the church parlor to pray together and to study a book of the Bible or other relevent Biblical & Theological Issues. Discussions are lively!
- Evening Studies: We gathered for a 6 week study on the Importance of Forgiveness in our lives - as individuals and a community. We practiced the spiritual discipline of journaling as we sought to learn the art of forgiveness – both offering and receiving forgiveness.
- Book Group: Meets for discussion on the fourth Monday of every month.
- Summer Fun: Summer events vary but have included a 6 week study entitled “Wine and Theology”, a comprehensive look at our theology.
- Youth: Each summer our children and youth look forward to annual travel to Westminster Woods in Occidental, California, for a week long Christian camping experience.
- Intergenerational Learning and creating opportunities in our church are frequent and are often open to the public, not just members. Watch for more information.
At Covenant, we value each other’s company and insight, recognizing that the Spirit speaks in and through each one of us. We would love for you to come and share the journey.