We invite you to join us in learning and conversation.
As a community, we gather for study, companionship, and conversation. Listed are a few of our ongoing programs.
- Tuesday Morning Bible Study: One of the main events at Covenant is our Tuesday morning Bible study. Each Tuesday at 10 am, we gather in the church parlor to pray together and to study. Cirriculum is “Feasting on the Word.” Discussions are lively!
- Book Group: Meets for discussion on the fourth Monday of every month.
- Summer Fun: Summer events vary but have included a 6 week study entitled “Wine and Theology”, a comprehensive look at our theology. In 2019, participants gathered on a congregant’s deck each week to discuss and learn from the book, “Velvet Elvis” by Rob Bell.
- Youth: Each summer our children and youth look forward to annual travel to Westminster Woods in Occidental, California, for a week long Christian camping experience.
- Intergenerational Learning and creative opportunities in our church are frequent and are often open to the public, not just members. Watch for more information.
At Covenant, we value each other’s company and insight, recognizing that the Spirit speaks in and through each one of us. We would love for you to come and share the journey.