We invite you to join us in learning and conversation.
As a community, we gather for study, companionship, and conversation. In the past year, we’ve gathered at church in the following ways:
- Tuesday Morning Bible Study: One of the main events at Covenant is our Tuesday morning Bible study. Each Tuesday at 10 am, we gather in the church parlor to pray together and to study a book of the Bible or other relevent Biblical & Theological Issues. Discussions are lively!
- Evening Studies: Recently, we gathered for a 6 week study on the Importance of Forgiveness in our lives - as individuals and a community. We practiced the spiritual discipline of journaling as we sought to learn the art of forgiveness – both offering and receiving forgiveness.
- Book Group: Meets for discussion on the fourth Monday of every month. Recent books include: The Faith Club, The Language of God, Hannah Coulter, My Stroke of Insight, The Zookeeper’s Wife & First Light.
- Summer Fun: This past summer we gathered one evening a week for 6 weeks for a study entitled “Wine and Theology”, a comprehensive look at our theology.
- Youth: Each summer our children and youth look forward to annual travel to Westminster Woods in Occidental, California, for a week long Christian camping experience.
- Vacation Bible School: Traditional Vacation Bible School gives way to an Intergenerational Learning and creating opportunities in our church. Recently we met in July to “Journal our Faith”. Keep your eyes open for more information.
At Covenant, we value each other’s company and insight, recognizing that thte Spirit speaks in and through each one of us. We would love for you to come and share the journey.